Information Technology Management
As business and industry increasingly utilize and rely on more advanced technology, effective and efficient management is essential for the success of an organization. Designed for managers as well as individuals with aspirations for career advancement in information technology management, this degree and certificate program is comprised of performance-based learning experiences intended to develop the essential knowledge and skill competencies required for information technology managers.
Employment of Computer and Information Systems Managers is expected to grow much faster than the average (increase 27 percent or more) for all occupations through the year 2014 as organizations continue to adopt and integrate increasingly sophisticated technologies.
- U.S. Department of Labor
Occupational Handbook, 2006-07 Edition
Download and overview of the program
- Human Resource Management & Development
- Planning & Project Management
- Evaluating Research in Management
- Budget & Finance
- Application of Technology
- Graduate Seminar (Multidisciplinary)
Information Technology Concentration
- Database Systems
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- Information Systems Management & Ethics
- Risk Management for Information Systems
- IT Infrastructure Fundamentals
All Courses Are 3 Credits Each.