All students must obtain a ticket to attend Encore performances – Encore tickets are free to students! In order to receive tickets for any performance, you MUST present your Elmira College Student ID.
- The Box Office is located in the Gibson Theatre lobby of Emerson Hall.
- Box Office hours are Monday - Friday from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The Box Office is also open an hour and a half before the start of each event, although only tickets for that event will be sold at that time.
- It is recommended that you purchase your tickets in advance. We encourage you to do so, as some performances will sell out. Tickets may be purchased for on-campus events one month ahead of time.
- Decide before you come to the Box Office which performances you would like to attend.
- Present your Student ID and politely tell the Box Office Manager or student worker what events you would like tickets for.
- You will receive your tickets right away for on-campus performances. Do not lose them! It is your responsibility to keep track of the tickets you receive.
- We encourage you to come with a group of friends! If a group of students wish to sit together for a performance, those tickets must be purchased at the same time. You may reserve tickets for another student only if you bring that student's ID.
You will find the Gibson Theatre seating plan below. You may ask for seating preferences when you come to get your tickets. We will try to fill requests as much as possible.
- If you are unable to attend a performance that you have obtained a ticket for, return your ticket to the Box Office 24 hours before the performance takes place.
- All students enrolled in Encore will be scanned in and out of each performance that is attended. If you leave earlyyou will not receive credit for attending that performance. If the Scanners have trouble scanning your ID, you will need to see Misheaila Neil, Director of Performing Arts Programming, to have the problem corrected. If a problem occurs with your ID, be sure to keep your ticket stub and program to show to Ms. Misheaila Neil, when you meet with her.