Application & Fees
How to Apply
Download the Application Form and submit your application by mail, fax, or e-mail. A $50 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application.
Students are required to submit the following:
- the application form;
- a high school transcript;
- application fee payment;
- personal essay;
- letter of reference from a teacher.
- After submitting your application form, make a request from your high school for your transcript, and send it with your personal essay and Teacher Reference to: SEE EC, Office of Continuing Education, Elmira College, One Park Place, Elmira, NY 14901.
- Upon submission of the application, students will receive confirmation of their application via e-mail. If students do not provide an e-mail address on their application, then a confirmation will be sent to the mailing address provided.
- Students will be notified of their application status on average two weeks after submission of their completed application and all accompanying documents.
- Early application is recommended. Admission decisions are made as applications are received. Early applicants have a higher likelihood of receiving their course choice.
- Applications will not be considered complete until the application fee is paid and all other supporting documentation has been submitted to the Office of Continuing Education.
SEE EC Fees
Residential program fees cover tuition, room, food, and activity fees. Students' incidental charges are not included. Full payment is due by May 15. Students may choose to bring a small amount of money to spend during off-campus excursions and incidentals.
The $50 application fee is nonrefundable. Program refunds will be made if notice of cancellation is received by May 15. Cancellations after that date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Tuition and Program Fees – Residential: $1,998 (a 3-month payment plan is available)
Tuition and Program Fees – Commuter: $1,798*
*While it is not required for local students, it is highly encouraged that all students apply as Residential in order to have a more fulfilling college experience.
Forms and Documents
You can fax the completed forms to 607-735-1150, or mail them to: SEE EC, Office of Continuing Education, Elmira College, One Park Place, Elmira, NY 14901. You may also e-mail completed documents as .PDF’s to firstname.lastname@example.org