Business Administration Learning Outcomes
By fulfilling all of the course requirements for the Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration, students will have demonstrated they can:
Describe, explain, and apply fundamental concepts and relationships underlying accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and management information systems.
- Apply information technology and use information to support business processes and make decisions.
- Identify the theories and practices of business ethics and social responsibility.
- Apply quantitative skills to analyze and solve business problems and discover opportunities.
- Communicate orally and in writing about business topics.
- Function effectively as team members.
- Understand globalization and value cultural diversity.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in discipline specific areas identified as specializations.
Note: Learning goals are subject to regular review and revision.