Environmental Studies Learning Outcomes
Students completing a Bachelor’s of Arts or Sciences in Environmental Studies will:
- Think critically and analyze problems using their scientific background.
- Write and speak at a professional level.
- Read and understand the primary and secondary literature in the field.
- Design and carry out laboratory and field studies.
- Acquire proficiency with a broad range of techniques and equipment.
Note: Learning goals are subject to regular review and revision.