Foreign Languages (Spanish) Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor’s of Arts in Foreign Languages with a specialty in Spanish will:
- Display proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening to Spanish.
- Display competence in another foreign language, equal to two years of study.
- Display basic competence in reading and analyzing Hispanic literature.
- Display an understanding of Hispanic culture and civilization.
- Display the ability to function in a practical setting using the Spanish language.
Note: Learning goals are subject to regular review and revision.