Request.InfoEnroll.Now.Elmira.CollegeVisit EC

Student Employment

Federal Work Study – Based on financial need, as determined by the FAFSA.
New students awarded Federal Work Study will receive an initial job REFERRAL from the Office of Counseling and Career Services at the beginning of the academic year.

College Work Aid –Work Aid positions are available to all students, regardless of financial need. Students often hear about job opportunities through word of mouth or inquiring at various departments when they are on campus.

Students in both programs are paid federal minimum wage for hours worked by direct deposit or check on a monthly basis. Earnings may be applied to your bill by payroll deduction or cash payment.

Returning students should schedule work hours before leaving for breaks for the upcoming term.