Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
A gift from Andrew Carnegie, Carnegie Hall opened in 1911 and was most recently renovated in 1963. It was the first academic building added to campus.
Currently Carnegie houses the Nursing Department, classrooms and laboratory facilities. Labs include the Physics and Geology laboratory, a state of the art DNA sequencing lab, and instrument lab with a JEOL Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer, a Mass Spectrometer, and an Atomic Absorption Spectrometer along with other highly specialized instruments.
Carnegie is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.