Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Gillett Hall was opened in 1892 as a music conservatory as a memorial to Solomon Gillett who was one of Simeon Benjamin's great fellow workers in college affairs.
Presently Gillett houses the Humanities Department and faculty offices. Upper-class art students have studios on the top floor in the former Darius Ford Museum.
Gillett is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.