Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Hamilton Hall was named in memory of Dr. Hollister Adelbert Hamilton, former Vice-President and Professor of Classical Philology. Completed in 1925, it is cited as the outstanding example of English Collegiate Gothic Architecture on the National Register of Historic Places.
It served as the College Library until the Gannett-Tripp Library was completed in 1969. Currently it houses the Office of Admissions, Financial Aid, Alumni Relations, Development, and Parent Relations.
The Great Hall, located on the main floor of the building, is used for concerts, special meetings, discussions and special exhibits. It is also home to the Mark Twain Exhibit.