Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Perry Hall is named for Charles Perry, Chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1950-1957. The building was completed in 1957 and renovated in 1983.
Perry is primarily an upper-class dormitory, coed by floor with double rooms and suites, Residence Life Offices, laundry facilities and some storage areas.
Attached to Perry is Tompkins Hall, an upper-class female dormitory.