Apply Today   Visit Today

Perry Hall

Perry Hall

Perry Hall is named for Charles Perry, Chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1950-1957. The building was completed in 1957 and renovated in 1983.

Perry is primarily an upper-class residence hall, coed by floor with double rooms and suites, Residence Life Offices, laundry facilities and some storage areas.

Attached to Perry is Tompkins Hall, an upper-class female hall.

Quick Facts