The Twin Towers were opened in 1967 and 1968.
Serving as upper-class residence halls, there are 8 floors in each tower, four suites on each floor, each with one common room, two doubles and a single, four pantries in each building, TV lounges and study rooms.
- Two connected eight story buildings making it the largest student residence on campus
- Houses 382 upperclass men and women on both single sex and co-ed floors
- Substance free floors may be available for both men and women
- Pantries and lounges on all even numbered floors
- Suite style living option - Five to a suite with two doubles and a single and a common room
- 2 Laundry rooms, two storage areas and a meeting area
- Numerous student organization offices including Judicial Board and Circle K
- One elevator located in the center of each Tower
- Spacious main lounge with a piano, air hockey, a ping pong table and many couches on which to relax and enjoy your friends