Students and Professors Present Posters at National Conferences in Boston and Dallas
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Senior Dan Moriarity ’14 and Junior Melanie English ’15, along with Professors Dr. Benjamin Lovett and Dr. Christopher Terry, recently attended the 2014 Eastern Psychological Association annual meeting in Boston, MA. At the...
Elmira College Represented at the 65th Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Three Elmira College students and Dr. Jared Baker, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, recently attended the 2014 Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy. Commonly known as Pittcon, this event is the largest...
Elmira College Christian Fellowship to travel to Tegucigalpa, Honduras for a short-term mission experienc
Monday, March 10, 2014
Elmira College student nominated for prestigious acting scholarship
Friday, March 07, 2014
Elmira College Theatre students Katherine Juliano ’15 and Tony Naranjo ’15 have been selected as the college’s newest nominees for the Irene Ryan Acting Scholarships awarded by the Kennedy Center American College...
Dr. Amarendra Sharma speaks at the IFAD
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Dr. Amarendra Sharma, Associate Professor of Economics, was recently invited by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), a specialized agency of the United Nations, at its world headquarters in Rome, Italy to deliver a lecture...
The Presidential Lecture Series and Reinstein Symposium Events Rescheduled Due To Inclement Weather
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
- Lectures by Dr. Susanne Grennell ’70 DDS; New York State Appellate Judge Elizabeth Garry
The fifth installment of the Presidential Lecture Series featuring “Lifelong Learning in Your Profession” by Dr. Susanne...
Elmira College predicts growth by focusing on five key areas
Monday, February 03, 2014
Courtesy of the Elmira Star-Gazette
To Ronald Champagne, the mission of colleges today is no different from when they were created in the 15th century: Teach people to think, speak and express themselves in writing...
Prof. Marc Dennis Painting included as Part of the World’s Best Collection of Cat Art
Friday, January 31, 2014
- An upcoming exhibit of cat-inspired art in Los Angeles is the latest opportunity for people who generally browse online cat photos and videos by themselves to appreciate them with other fans IRL (in real life).
“Cat Art Show”...
Stanley Mugeki joins Elmira College as Director of Residence Life
Thursday, January 23, 2014
- Elmira College is pleased to announce that Stanley J.M. Mugeki has been appointed Director of Residence Life. Stanley attended the University of Wisconson-LaCrosse wherehe received both a Bachelor’s in Public Administration and...